Thursday, 11 August 2011

The PacSafe VentureSafe Adventure Daypack With Theftproof Features

PacSafe VentureSafe Adventure Daypack

I couldn't beat it up and I tried. I kept stuffing the pack and it took everything I gave it - from all of my electronics, camera, a change of clothes, books and more for more than 20 hours on a plane and a week in China. Tossed it on the rough cement that covered the portion of the Great Wall of China I was hiking, wore it without concern about someone stealing it while sliding through crowds in Beijing, and rested my feet on it during the lengthy plane rides.

But, it's the theftproof features that made me really love the pack, from the steel wire woven into the straps and other parts of the pack, to prevent thieves from cutting it off my back, to the way the zippers could be locked down. Read my full review.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment